Last updated: 27 November 2023
These Terms & Conditions are between you, the user of our website and material and us, OpBlackJack.com.
By viewing our content and making use of our site across any platform you are deemed to have agreed to our Terms & Conditions of use. If you do not agree to our terms, leave our site and do not use it in the future.
We may alter the terms herein from time to time without notice. You should review the terms periodically to ensure you are happy with any such changes. When we do change our terms we will display at the top of this page the last time we did so.
We retain the copyright to all the content within our website and all of the material we publish. Some of the images we display are licensed from third party image banks.
Use of our site
You must not copy, download, store, distribute, resell or market any part of the content contained within our site or any of the videos we produce. Our copyright extends to our content displayed elsewhere under license or elsewhere otherwise via any external media.
If you require a permitted use or a licence to publish content within our website, please email us to request detail: email@example.com
You may share our content on social media using the “share now” feature hosted within our website and alongside our articles and features.
You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by us of your site or any entity, product or content or any views expressed within your site without our prior written approval.
If you register to use our website you must keep your registration accurate and up to date. You must not impersonate any other person or entity and you must not:
- Publish any malicious, defamatory, threatening, offensive, abusive or false information not anything that may be considered obscene or of a sexual nature nor anything that is likely to cause anyone distress, anxiety or concern.
- You may not publish anything that could potentially compromise litigation privilege or prejudice a legal proceeding.
- You must own the rights (proprietary content rights) to everything you publish within our website or you must have sought and gained permission from the author prior to its publication.
- You may not use our website or content for any other reason than non-commercial use for information purposes only.
- You may not embed any content or include any links to third party sites without our express written consent and nor shall you use our website to advertise any product or service save for those specifically agreed in an advertising campaign between you and us.
Limitation of liability:
The contents of our website and material we produce is for information purposes only, the information we produce does not constitute advice in any form and it is for you to form your own opinions and decide to act or not to act accordingly independently of anything we publish. We provide no undertakings and accept no liability for the content we publish.
We are not liable for any action you may decide to take if you do decide to rely on information we produce nor for any loss or damages incurred as a result and neither are we liable for any dealings you may decide to undertake with our advertisers or any other third party that may have originated from your use of our website or our information.
We are not liable for any losses suffered in consequence of use of our website or content whatsoever.
Use of your personal information
We collect personal information such as your name, telephone number, address, and email address when you sign up to use our site or access our features.
The information we gather may be collected via an application, an online web form, a data capture form, by telephone, email or in hard copy by post.
We record technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer or mobile device to our website, along with the date and time of when you accessed pages within our website.
How we use your information
We use your information to manage your account with us and to ensure the smooth running of our business and website.